Monday, September 1, 2008







We went to Duchesne this weekend to see Grandma & Grandpa Thomas - it was grandpa's birthday! Happy Birthday! It was our first real outing with Lizzie. We are still trying to avoid anywhere with big crowds, but it's fun to go to grandma & grandpa's. Zak & Maddie got to ride the 4-wheeler. They had lots of fun doing that! And I got some cute close-ups of Lizzie. She is about 4 weeks old now!

2 replies:

THE HOVATERS said...

Mat & Heidi...
Lizzy is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. It has been a while since I have seen pictures of Maddie and WOW the Ostler is coming out in her!

I will be there soon...
ONE MONTH AND COUNTING DOWN!!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

YEAH!!!! I was so happy when I got on and saw you had a new post. Lizzie has already changed a ton from her other pics. She is getting to big too fast dangit!! I am glad you guys had a good time on your little outing :)