I don't know who all I told about our spider invasion, or maybe you saw it on the news - about the giant lake spiders invading Saratoga Springs - well, one broke into our house!
i love that maddie is sitting in the baby car seat in the background. kids have a weird fascination for them don't they. keep up the good bloggin girl!
ps i did not know we were doing it until that afternoon, it was a short notice but i thought it was best to hurry and get it done.
hey here are a couple presents for you. you had mentioned that you would like a site meter but the other one i tried cause my computer problems but them i found this one and it doesn't seem to affect it at all. i put them on for you . then you are reading the twilight books right? so i saw this blinkie and had to put it on for you.
Your blog is SO cute! I can't believe you have THREE kids!!! Wow! Congrats! How are you and Mat? I miss you guys! Go look at my blog,.. I just got one,.. it's not as cute as yours but you'll get the idea LOL
4 replies:
i love that maddie is sitting in the baby car seat in the background. kids have a weird fascination for them don't they. keep up the good bloggin girl!
ps
i did not know we were doing it until that afternoon, it was a short notice but i thought it was best to hurry and get it done.
hey here are a couple presents for you. you had mentioned that you would like a site meter but the other one i tried cause my computer problems but them i found this one and it doesn't seem to affect it at all. i put them on for you . then you are reading the twilight books right? so i saw this blinkie and had to put it on for you.
Your blog is SO cute! I can't believe you have THREE kids!!! Wow! Congrats! How are you and Mat? I miss you guys! Go look at my blog,.. I just got one,.. it's not as cute as yours but you'll get the idea LOL
That is one ugly spider! I am so happy to find your blog. So how are things? We need to keep in touch! Check out my blog.
Post a Comment