Here is a video of Lizzie smiling. She has been so happy and smiley lately. This still isn't the best of her smiles, but it was all I could get her to do for the camera. She is such a sweet happy baby.
Friday, September 5, 2008
created by The Thomas Clan at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 replies:
OKAY SO I TOTALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD. SHE IS SO STYINKIN CUTE I WANT TO EAT HER UP! I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE ANOTHER POST ON YOUR BLOG. I GOT ALL GITTY LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY.
I KNOW I AM PATHETIC!
She is so adorable, and I am so jealous of all her hair it is so pretty. Thanks for letting us come visit you the other day it was so fun. The minute we got home Ashley asked if we could go back and play some more with her friends. It was too cute.
She is SO cute! I love their first smiles they are so precious!
Post a Comment