Someday: My house will be clean and I will be organized
I usually: take care of kids 24/7
I wonder: where do all the missing socks go?
I regret: forgetting birthdays - which happens A LOT
I love: where do I begin? My Savior, Heavenly Father, Mat, Zak, Maddie, Lizzie, and all of my extended family and friends...
I care: about raising my children right
I always: laugh
I worry: about my kids - constantly
I am not: perfect
I remember: nothing day to day, but i have lots of great memories of the important stuff
I believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ
I dance: like a lunatic
I sing: I Am A Child of God every single night to my kids
I don’t always: do my hair
I argue: with myself
I write: in my journal every day
I win: lots of little smiles
I lose: keys, wallet, phone, my car in the parking lot, binkies, important papers...
I wish: I had lots of money so Mat didn't have to work
I listen: to George Strait
I don't understand: gas prices
I can be found: At home or at Wal*Mart or my mom's house
I am scared: of spiders, bees and big dogs
I need: prayer
I forget: didn't I already answer this? I forget everthing!
I am happy: with my life
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I got tagged!
created by The Thomas Clan at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 replies:
IT IS FUN TO READ OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS. YOU CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW ABOUT THEM ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY I KNEW A LOT OF THEM. YOU COULD DO THE OTHER TAG I DID TO GIVE YOU SOMEHTING TO POST IF YA WANT, IT IS A GOOD ONE TOO. KEEP UP THE GOOD POSTING, I AM SO GLAD YOU JOINED US AGAIN AND HOPE YOU STAY A WHILE :)
Oh!!! It is so fun to look at your blog. I miss you!! I was just telling Adam about all the crazy times we had when we were 14 and how your mom didn't want you to hang out with me! I told him I was a little crazy and he wasn't surprised at all!! Your kids are so darling. Feel free to visit our blog anytime...not that there's a lot that goes on there =)
www.adamandkristincole.blogspot.com
I send all my love!! =) Kristin
Post a Comment