HEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO to all my peeps in blogger land! Goodness, I have neglected you all! Facebook kidnapped me ... it's not my fault! But I have been so kindly reminded by all my wonderful friends and family that it IS possible to do Facebook AND Blogging at the same time! We shall see if I can handle it...Don't expect much...Sadly, I have not even kept up on any of your blogs since I was kidnapped...But I will make up for lost time and read EACH and EVERY one of your posts until I'm caught up ... It might take me a month, but I will do it!
Seriously, though...I hope you all forgive me for neglecting you...and I ask you to take me back...I might need to change the website name since we are thomas family of 5, not four ... lol ...
Here's to a future FULL of GREAT blogging...
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
facebook kidnapped me, but I have returned
created by The Thomas Clan at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 replies:
wow... I just passed out when I saw you had a new post. After I woke up again I got to read it all. We are so glad you are back and hope you don't neglect us again!! Good luck reading all the posts! I have quit a few..... I hope you have a lot of time on your hands ;)
Post a Comment