Well, it sure has been a long while since I posted anything. I found facebook and abandoned my poor, lonely blog. But I'm back! (At least for today ... lol) I am going to catch up on all of your blogs and see what everyone is up to.
The reason that I wanted to post today is that I just had such an awesome "Conference Weekend" and I just wanted to share my testimony with my friends and family that I know that this church is absolutely the true church and I am so grateful that I am apart of it. I know without a doubt that the prophet and Apostles are real and true and that they are a mouth-piece for the Lord. He loves us and wants us to have direction in our lives and He will not leave us alone.
I read this in D&C 1 this morning and it re-confirmed to me how I felt about conference...
38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.
39 For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. Amen.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Conference
created by The Thomas Clan at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 replies:
Post a Comment