Sunday, March 22, 2009

On Friday, Wal*Mart had a midnight release party for the release of Twilight onto DVD. They found out on Thursday that a cast member from the movie would be showing up. They didn't say who was coming - it was a surprise. Mat was in charge of putting the party together. He did all the decorating and put together all the games and prizes etc... He worked so hard and it turned out awesome! At 11:30, Rachelle Lafevere walked in! (Victoria from the movie) It was a great party! Mat got to hang out with her in the back room while she signed a bunch of posters and movies and then he got her some food and helped with security while she signed movies for all the fans! There were about 3,000 people there! It was INSANE! Mat let me butt in line and so I got my movie and book signed! and I shook her hand! YAY! It was so fun! Here's some pics from the night. Some aren't very clear. There were so many people and it was really hard to get any good pictures. But here they are...
I LOVE her hair! Isn't that the best picture? LOL!





Here's me getting her autograph! I was pretty dang happy!














Here's Mat and one of the body guard lol







This is me shaking "Victoria's" hand!!!"















Here'es when "Victoria" first came in!













































Here's somof the Awesome Decorations! This tree was so cool! And behind it was the gazebo with posters of Bella and Edward inside.




























































4 replies:

RebeccaVert said...

Heidi....it looks like you had a great time!!!!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

looks like you guys had a good time. I love that for the baracades they used carts!!!LOL You guys are so funny. I might just have to get the movie and see what the big hoopla is about!

Lindsey, Nate, and Collin said...

Hey Heidi and Mat- I just found your blog! I want to view it so add me lindseynicoleanderson@gmail.com
We are also going to go private because I put alot of pics of my family on there so I understand. Let us know if you want to be added to ours. lindseyandnateanderson.blogspot.com

thanks

Lindsey, Nate, and Collin said...

oh and your so lucky- I love twilight too! I told Mat you guys need to come down for a game night!