
Jenny came to visit today! It was so fun to see her! We reminisced about the good ol' days and laughed so hard at some of our crazy memories... Her little girl, Natalie is so so cute... Thanks for coming over, Jenny... it's always good to spend time with great friends...
5 replies:
Awww! Jenny!!! I miss working with her, and you, and Mat! LOL Anyway those are some cute pics!
When I saw these pictures it made me want to cry! I totally miss hanging with you gals! Junior High were the best years!
WAAAHHHHOOOO!!!! I was so happy to see a new post! is that your hair shorter? or is that before you cut it shorter? I am glad you guys finally got together!
It was fun getting together. We need to more often! I swear I see you about as much as when you lived in California. Sheesh!
Awwww, how fun!
I am happy you gals had such a great time!
I wish I could see you fine ladies I miss ya!
Post a Comment