Sunday, November 2, 2008


Today was Lizzie's blessing day! Her daddy gave her such a beautiful blessing! We are so happy and blessed to have her in our family! And thank you to everyone who came to support us on her special day! EVERYONE in the Thomas family was there which is rare - and almost everyone on the Ostler side was there - we were missing Jaime, DJ and Megan. I wish they could have been here. Even Great Grandma & Grandpa Olsen made it! It was such a perfect day for our little Lizzie! I am so grateful that Mat holds the Priesthood and is able to bless our family. What a special day - We love you Lizzie :)
Our beautiful little girl!

Krissi & Lisa

Amber & Lizzie

Grandpa Ostler

Great Grandma & Grandpa Olsen - Lizzie's actual full name is Elizabeth Ann Thomas which is Great Grandma's best friend's name! My mom was named Margie Ann after her and now Elizabeth has the name too! Grandma was pretty excited about that!

Grandma & Grandpa Thomas

Ok, I just had to laugh at this picture because Maddie is ALWAYS eating!
The ENTIRE Thomas family!

4 replies:

Leslie said...

Your family is SO cute! I love that new baby of yours, she is so cute! I hope all is well.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

wow, you do have a lot of visitors from other countries. that is weird! I wonder how they are finding you? I made it so it emails some people, you can just add to it who else you want it to email. i did grandma, your mom and amber and jaime since i had their emails. let us all know if you are going to go private and make sure you invite me:)

James & Prilly said...

How beautiful is she! Congrats on the awesome family...James and I will get there someday soon hopefully! Good to see ya'll! We should get together and like, soon, OK!? Hope all is well.

Prilly

Devin said...

LOVE IT! great to see pics of everyone I know on here...Amber, Grandma and Grandpa Olsen, your Dad, etc. etc. etc. Thanks for posting! :)