Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going Private

Ok, I hope Michelle doesn't mind I just copied what she wrote on hers but she said it well, and it is time for us too...

We have decided to finally give in and go private. I write things that we want to keep amongst my family and friends and not have the world be able to view it. We have been torn knowing that, that is how people can find you but that also means strangers can too. If you want to be able to view the blog please leave me your email or email it to mine. I hope all of you will still want to view it. My email is babesthomas@hotmail.com. I hope this does not cause any problems with anyone but I think it is wise to do. Thanks for understanding!


ps. if you would rather not have to sign in or don't have a google account I can also put you on my email list and every time I put on a new post it will automatically email it to you. Just let me know!

7 replies:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

I can't believe you did that!!!! i am so offended, JK!! Definately invite me, if not I will just hack into it since I know the pass word hahaha.

Did you see I made it email some people, you can add addresses I don't have.

Mjarrett85 said...

I think going private is a good idea. Please invite us marissa _jarrett#yahoo.com

Mjarrett85 said...

sorry, its @yahoo.com

woodfamily said...

juliewoody@gmail.com

James & Prilly said...

pick me, pick me! prilyjean@gmai.com

Tam said...

I would love an invite--tamarieo@hotmail.com

Smitty n' Chelle said...

hey, i got an invite to view the facebook? are you doing both? wow that is a lot. i hope you will still keep up the blog!