



Monday, September 29th was Maddie's 2nd birthday! We had a Dora the Explorer birthday party for her - she is so obsessed with Dora right now. That day, we went to McDonalds and got Happy Meals, then we went and picked out pumpkins, then Grandma and Grandpa Ostler came over and we had dinner and cake and ice cream and we painted our pumpkins and opened presents - grandma and grandpa gave her a cute fishy blanket that they made - thanks! We had so much fun, I can't believe that she is 2! She is so much fun and we love her so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MADDIE!
I
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
created by The Thomas Clan at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 replies:
Oh my! These are the cutest pics! Your kids are getting so big and Mat looks so grown up! LOL
Happy Birthday Dora, I mean Maddie!!! I can't believe you are the big 2 already. I hope you had a good birthday, it sure looks like you did!
Happy birthday Maddie! You are such a cutie!
Post a Comment