Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Random Thoughts

Ok, so I have been tagged a lot lately, but I am finally responding to one! I'm doing the 6 random thoughts one...

1. I am so proud of Mat for losing 22 pounds in about a month! (I won't mention how jealous and annoyed I am that I've been busting my butt and it's going A LOT slower) Oops...I guess I did mention that, but I really am proud of him and he looks GOOD :) And I know it will come off me too eventually.

2. I am so so glad we are having good weather again! We are definitely spending the day outside today!

3. Whitney's baby is so so cute! She was only 6 lbs, I held her and I thought she was going to just blow away in a breeze - she was so small!

4. I HATE hospitals (as much as I love them for saving my life and Zak and Lizzie's lives) but whenever I go in a hospital, I feel panicky and sick the whole time.

5. Maddie is the messiest girl I have ever known in my entire life!

6. Lizzie has such a cute laugh

Ok, I'm not sure who to tag, since almost everyone has had this. So, I tag anyone who hasn't participated yet because I love reading everyone else's thoughts...

1 replies:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

you are one silly girl. hey just so you know we can't really read the text in your posts. you should change the color in customize text and fonts. anyway thanks for accepting my tag!:)