





We went to the Hogle Zoo last weekend. It was such a nice day. It was almost exactly a year ago that we were there with our family and decided that we wanted to move home. We were sitting on the train and the strongest feeling came over Mat and I at the same time that it was just time to move home. And then we were actually home less than 1 month later. And we are so glad that we came back! I love being home and being able to spend so much time with family again!
Monday, May 26, 2008
created by The Thomas Clan at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 replies:
I am happy you guys moved back too and glad that we could move back closer so now we can see each other a lot more often!!! It is fun to come stay with you and see you guys!!
Post a Comment