
We moved into a house in Saratoga Springs on New Years Day. It turned out that it needed lots and lots and lots of cleaning still before it was ready to be lived in. So, we cleaned like crazy for about 5 days straight - Zak and Maddi were our big helpers. We were so exhausted by the time it was done, but it was well worth it - We love having all the extra room of a 3 story home, which we will need even more with one more on the way!



4 replies:
I am so PROUD of you!!! You finally did it hurray!! Justice is excited that Zak has transformer toys and can't wait to play with them with Zak!! Addy loves watching the video of Maddy. see ya soon, can't wait
We're so excited for you getting a house! I bet you will enjoy it! I love Saratoga Springs, too. It seems like a really nice place to live.
I bet you LOVE your house! That's so nice that you had great helpers!
Hey Heidi! Saw your comment on our blog...where exactly did you live in CA? We really like it here. Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment